Just back home from a week at the Ardeche centre. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough. First class food, even freshly prepared on the river bank. Brilliant. Instructors very knowledgeable and brimming with enthusiasm. Steve and Lauren caving – great. Rich( dick) homer kayaking super. And Becky on the decent – brilliant. Thanks again. Kids in bed, me soaking in the bath! Cheers Paul( the daft bald fireman).
Make 2024 a great year...Go on an Adventure!
Explore our Family Adventure Holidays in the UK & Europe. Whether it’s mountains, lakes or beaches you’re looking for, we have an exciting range of destinations to suit every family…
Ardeche Adventure, South of France
- Canoeing with your family in the 'Grand Canyon of Europe'
- On-site swimming pool, beach area and cafe bar
- A range of exciting outdoor activities from climbing to kayaking
- Private, pre-erected family camping village
Maltese Adventure, Malta
- Beautiful location on the island of Malta
- Incredible family activity programme from zip-lining over the sea to coasteering
- Charming Guest House, exclusive to Acorn families, a short walk from St George's Bay and entertainment district
- Set in the heart of St Julian's, one of Malta's most popular coastal resorts
Spanish Mediterranean Adventure
- Watersports galore on the Mediterranean Sea!
- Excellent family friendly facilities including a large swimming pool, crazy golf, bar, restaurant and more...
- A full day at the Waterworld, Lloret de Mar -INCLUDED
- En-suite cabins on a private part of a Spanish complex, located within walking distance of the beach
Brecon Beacons Adventure, Wales
- Beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park location
- Multi-Award Winning Centre with excellent facilities
- Horse Riding on private bridleways
- All-inclusive family activity holiday
Himalayan Adventure, India
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal in Agra
- Go white water rafting on the River Ganges
- Immerse in local culture with a visit to a local village school, temples, spice markets and more
- Share your experience with other UK families and an expert tour guide
Reviews from Acorn Family
First time been with acorn at their Normandy campsite, it was BRILLIANT!! We both loved it , activities were great , food really tasty , staff fantastic . Met a great bunch of people.
My 5 year old daughter is still, 3 weeks later, talking about the paddleboard instructor (he looked a bit like David Walliams!!) who put her in the water to splash around, whilst I got chance to paddleboard. Awesome day! Thanks to him please, as otherwise I would have had to leave the activity as I did with kayaking. Much appreciated! Thanks to everyone. Faultless holiday. Perfect.
If you want happy, exhausted children then try this holiday. There was an excellent mix of activities and evening entertainment that we would not change and left my son wanting more