+44(0)1384 398 870 Make Enquiry
Acorn Logo

Travel Advice

For overseas holidays, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that your child has his/her own passport and (if necessary) visa documentation. Holders of non-UK passports should check with their embassy whether a visa will be required. All UK citizens travelling abroad need to be in possession of a valid passport. Please allow plenty of time for the application process, as we are unable to allow guests to travel without a valid passport. For further information on the country to be visited, please check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website or visit ABTA’s website www.abta.com. For holidays within Europe, it is essential that you obtain a European Health Insurance Card for your child. You can obtain an EHIC online at www.ehic.org.uk, by calling 0845 605 0707 or from your local Post Office. Should medical attention be needed whilst within the European Community, an EHIC can save both time and money.

Take a look at the holidays on offer in some of our most popular destinations

Scroll to Top