Value for money
Value for money
We are often told what good value our holidays are and we think you’ll find our summer holiday prices particularly appealing…(especially when you factor in everything that the price includes!)
Booking your family holiday with Acorn is simple and easy to budget for due to the all-inclusive nature of our holidays. Many similar operators charge extra for activities meaning that what started out as “good value” becomes a very expensive holiday. With us, there are no hidden extras because we want to make your holiday as relaxing and easy to plan as possible.
Pretty much everything is included!
As a parent, you have enough to do! As well as all your meals, transport by executive coach (for those who don’t wish to self-drive or fly) and accommodation in our pre-erected camping villages, pods, cabins or rooms, we include family friendly adventurous activities from dawn ’till dusk!
Our qualified team of instructors or expert partners will take great care of you and make sure the whole family has lots of fun. Creating family memories for life. We are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator. You can book with us in complete confidence that the money you pay is always fully protected.
What’s included?... Pretty much everything!
When you call us we can provide an immediate quote for your preferred dates and holiday type. Or, to make things even easier, all our holidays and prices are here on our website so you can book online at a time to suit you. Our prices include:
- Full activity programme delivered by specialist instructors
- Full board accommodation
- Full use of on-site facilities
- All meals whilst at your accommodation or during your activity day
- Wine at our overseas centres is included with your evening meal (generous but limited) and soft drinks with meals
- Evening entertainment (excluding Malta)
- All required instruction, supervision and equipment for the itinerary
- Financial protection ABTA and ATOL bonded
- Day trips / excursions as per your itinerary
- Return executive coach travel to and from the designated pick-up points (where requested)
What to budget extra for:
- Travel to and from the centre (if organising your own way there)
- Travel insurance (please make sure your insurance covers the activities on your itinerary)
- Spending money (additional refreshments/souvenirs/food and drink whilst travelling)
- Sailing & Diver taster (optional extra activities available in Spain only)
- Chateau du Val High Ropes course on your free day (Dordogne Adventure)
- The prices of our holidays in Spain (Med Adventure) are based on 4 paying people and there is a £90pp supplement for families under 4. This is because of extra charges passed on to us. None of our other holidays have small party supplements.