We're now taking bookings for 2021!
After a challenging few months (thanks to everyone who has been so kind & supported us), we’ve been busy making plans for summer 2021 and we’re pleased to announce that our 2021 family adventure holidays are now ready and available to book! Yippee! We hope you enjoy exploring our holidays and planning your next adventure. All of the families who booked with us this year and had their holiday cancelled due to COVID-19 have been offered a transfer to 2021 or a full refund. We’re pleased to say that most are transferring, which is brilliant news and we thank you all from the bottom of our heart. We’ve had some lovely feedback too about how we’ve tackled this difficult situation, which is great news as it’s not been easy. Acorn is ABTA & ATOL bonded and so when you book a holiday with us your deposits are protected. We also recommend taking out insurance at the time of your holiday and make sure the policy is right for this type of holiday and your needs. We look forward to seeing you all next summer (it’s going to be a good one!) Explore our 2021 holidays…
Ardeche Adventure, South of France
- Canoeing with your family in the ‘Grand Canyon of Europe’
- On-site swimming pool, beach area and cafe bar
- A range of exciting outdoor activities from climbing to kayaking
- Private, pre-erected family camping village
Maltese Adventure, Malta
- Beautiful location on the island of Malta
- Incredible family activity programme from zip-lining over the sea to coasteering
- Charming Guest House, exclusive to Acorn families, a short walk from St George’s Bay and entertainment district
- Set in the heart of St Julian’s, one of Malta’s most popular coastal resorts
Spanish Mediterranean Adventure
- Watersports galore on the Mediterranean Sea!
- Excellent family friendly facilities including a large swimming pool, crazy golf, bar, restaurant and more…
- A full day at the Waterworld, Lloret de Mar -INCLUDED
- En-suite cabins on a private part of a Spanish complex, located within walking distance of the beach
Got a question?